QuickBooks Online users face errors while operating the software from time to time. Sometimes the online software stops working, suddenly freezes, or is unresponsive causing difficulty for the user and hampering their work. If you are facing the QuickBooks Online keeps freezing error then we have solutions to fix your problem. In this article, we will talk about the steps you can perform to resolve the error and get your QuickBooks Online working.
If you have a problem fixing the error or need help, you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our technical team.
Reasons that Cause the Issue to Occur
The freezing issue can occur due to following reasons –
- Your system does not support QuickBooks Online.
- The browser is incompatible with QuickBooks.
- Accumulated cache and junk files.
- Your browser is not updated or does not support QuickBooks Online.
- A third-party or anti-virus software is interfering with QuickBooks.
You may read also : Component Required For PDF Print From QuickBooks Is Missing
Fixing the QuickBooks Online Keeps Freezing Issue
The issue can be resolved by following the below-given solutions –
Solution 1 – Reboot the System
Reboot the system if your QuickBooks Online is not working. Once rebooted, try to log in again and see if the freezing issue is resolved.
Solution 2 – Antivirus Deactivation
Sometimes Anti-virus or a third-party app interferes with QuickBooks. Deactivate your antivirus software and see if the issue is fixed.
Solution 3 – Clear Cache
Clear Browser cache and cookies by following the steps below –
- Open your browser and press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- From the Time Range section, check mark cookies, images, and junk files checkboxes.
- Select Clear Data.
- Now try accessing QuickBooks online again.
Solution 4 – Update your Browser
Check if your browser is up-to-date. If not, make sure to download all updates to resolve the QuickBooks Online keeps freezing error.
Solution 5 – Ensure that you are using a Compatible Browser
QuickBooks works best with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari 6.0 or higher. On mobile, iOS 7 or higher and Android 4.2 or higher are supported browsers.
If your browser does not support QuickBooks Online, it is bound to freeze. Change your web browser to fix this issue.
Change your default browser
- Open the browser and select Tools > Internet Options.
- Under the Programs tab, go to the Default web browser and select the Make Default button. Press OK.
Solution 6 – System Requirements
Check the system requirements. The minimum speed needed to run QuickBooks is 1.5 Mbps. QuickBooks can run in the following systems –
- Windows 10, Intel Core i3 with at least 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
If your system does not support QuickBooks, the QuickBooks Online keeps freezing issue will occur.
Make sure that your system and browser are compatible with QuickBooks and perform the given steps to fix the QuickBooks Online keeps freezing error. If the issue continues, you can take professional help from our technical team by dialing 1.855.738.2784.
Related Search Terms : QuickBooks desktop freezes when opening, QuickBooks Desktop Freezing Upquickbooks freezes when printing, QuickBooks Freezing Up
This blog is posted on articlespid.com